Stop Hiding From Google
Want to know why your website is not ranking on page one of Google or Bing?
Free SEO Audit Review
Taste what it’s like when top rankings get your more traffic and conversions.
Always Pay a Fair Price
Getting your website to perform at its best doesn’t have to be expensive.
Want to Know Why Your Site Isn't Ranking Well?
Have you invested too much time and money into promoting your site without getting the search engine traffic you were promised and expecting?
If your rankings are in the toilet, get rid of the stink with a full-court press 243-step SEO rankings and website performance audit.
Every year we add more features into our proprietary website performance audit. Don’t settle for one Screaming Frog report when you can get the whole kit and kaboodle audit for the same price.
Our Site Audit Finds the Needle in the Haystack
We look at your site from many angles to find the issues you need to fix
in order to capture higher rankings and better traffic
If your content or coding is affecting rankings, our tests will tell you what to fix.
We do a deep dive at testing page loading speeds and image compressions.
We look for broken, toxic, and internal links and advise on backlinks to acquire.
How are your pages organized so Google can easily index and categorize your content?
Ensure you have original, keyword-rich content, properly coded online.
We validate your coding architecture using Google Lighthouse and other tools.
For Organic Ranking to Climb, an Optimized Website is a Necessity
There is a reason our SEO Audit testing procedure involves 243 different audit steps. There are hundreds of factors that can impact your rankings. Here are examples of items you need to be on top of (yes, we know this is not the best grammar).
- If pages load slowly, why?
- Are there coding mistakes inside your site?
- Which sites are linking to your site?
- Are there Google webmaster console errors?
We divide our audit into different categories of tests. We also see if there are ranking strategies your competitors are deploying successfully that we can add to your campaign. We may also conduct in-depth research to build a keyword phrase list that should be inserted into your website content.
Frequently Asked Questions
We know you have questions about SEO. Well, we have answers.
An SEO Audit allows us to identify problems in your website that may be preventing it from ranking high in popular search engines, such as Google or Bing. Through an audit, we can discover what changes need to be made to a website to help your site perform better and ultimately get more traffic and leads. More leads mean more conversions for your business.
- Header tags, meta-tags and titles
- Search engine friendly menu navigation
- Keyword-rich URLs and permalinks
- Image names, filesize and alt-tags
- Duplicate content analysis
- Geo-Targeted Landing Pages
- Eliminate Duplicate Listings
- YouTube Video Creation and Syndication
- Digital Photo Syndication
- Web 2.0 Media Properties
- Content Calendar Creation
- Claim and Verify Local Listings
- Local Citation Directories
- Local Website Listings
- Social Media Website Integration
- Inner-Linking Optimization
- Niche Directories: Identification and Submissions
- RSS Directories: Submissions
- Obtain Authority Blog Posts
- Blogger Outreach and Syndication
- Competitor Link Analysis Research
- Premium Directory Inclusion
- Local Maps Opportunities
- Yellow Pages type sites
- Validate Physical Address Listings
- Inaccurate Information in Local Listings
- Building Domain Authority
- Technical website code review
- Review Websites: Validated & Optimized
- Niche Press Releases
- Mobile-friendly Responsive Review
- Google Analytics and Webmaster
- Social Media Sharing and Adoption
- Internal Linking Optimization
- Analytics to Track Local Activity