How to add your Website URL to your LinkedIn profile
LinkedIn just released a new feature that enables you to add your website address to your LinkedIn profile. Here are the steps to optimize your LinkedIn profile and drive more people to your website.
- Go to LinkedIn.com
- Look for your photo on the top nav bar and hover over your photo.
- Look for the link to visit your profile page. and click it of course.
- Look at the image below of my profile page. Click the EDIT icon to open up the profile editor.
- Inside the popup editor, scroll down to the CONTACT INFO section and open it up.
- Look for the website section and add your details. Then hit SAVE.
- Return to your profile page and you’ll see the website URL appearing.
Hope this helps you unlock some more LinkedIn potential.
We are seeing some fascinating results with LinkedIn marketing.
Contact us for more details.