Here is a list of the most frequently asked questions we get at our marketing agency. This page does not have the answers even though most of the answers to the questions are “yes.” If the question doesn’t have a yes or no option (e.g. pricing or timelines), that means you should schedule a meeting and talk to us further.
Here is one of the most important things to know about us. We are not a typical digital marketing agency. Read our story to see how and why we are different. Do you want to raise the bar and grow your digital footprint or get more traffic and leads to your website, then use our contact form to ask any questions or set up a meeting to talk.
Digital Marketing Services Offered:
- Do you design websites?
- Do you design logos?
- Do you build websites in WordPress?
- Do you build ecommerce websites? If so, for which platforms?
- Do you optimize websites for search engine rankings?
- Do you manage PPC ad campaigns on Google and Bing?
- Do you manage PPC ad campaigns on social media channels like Facebook?
- Do you manage remarketing ad campaigns to drive people back to our website?
- Do you write content for blogs and social media posts?
- Do you manage social media content calendars each month?
- Do you host websites? Who is your hosting backbone?
- Do you provide services to maintain websites each month?
General Questions about your Marketing Agency
- What digital marketing services do you offer?
- Can you explain your process for developing a digital marketing strategy?
- Are you able to tailor your services to customize them to the needs of each client?
- Do you specialize in any particular industries (e.g. law firms, doctors, businesses …)
- How many years have you been in business?
- Where are you located?
- How many people are on your team?
- Do you have an org chart?
Results and Performance:
- How do you measure the success of a digital marketing campaign?
- What kind of results can we expect to see from your services?
- How long will it take to achieve meaningful results?
- Can you share case studies or client testimonials to demonstrate your success?
- How do you continually optimize a campaign to improve performance?
- What strategies do you use to make data-driven decisions?
- How do you stay current with the latest digital marketing trends and technologies?
- What sets your firm apart from other digital marketing firms?
Collaboration and Communication:
- Do we talk to an account representative or with the people who are doing the work?
- How will you keep us informed and involved while we are engaged with your agency?
- Who will be our main point of contact, and how will they communicate with us?
- Do we communicate via phone, email, and/or online support ticket type of system?
- How do you handle communication and collaboration with clients who are not local?
- If I send in a support request, how long will it take to get a response?
- Are you serious when you say you respond usually within the hour?
Pricing and Contracts
- What is your pricing structure?
- Are your prices competitive in the marketplace?
- Do you have fixed package prices or is everything customized for each client?
- Are there any unexpected fees or charges we might not have considered?
- Do we sign up for a one-time service or is it an ongoing kind of thing?
- What is your contract length, and are there any early termination fees?
Website Design and Development
- How long does it typically take to build a company website?
- Can I get a website built on a rush basis in under a week (or 2 weeks)?
- Do you setup Google Analytics? Even GA4?
- Do you setup Google Search Console?
- Do you offer cPanel hosting access or something more limited?
- Do you integrate with the 3rd party systems like Quickbooks or Zapier?
- Do you custom design websites or use predesigned templates?
- Do you have experience with Shopify, Woocommerce, or Magento?
- Can you develop totally custom websites?
- Can you integrate YouTube videos on my website?
- Do you integrate with my social media channels to display social content?
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Can you explain your approach to search engine optimization?
- Do you do anything different in regard to SEO from other agencies?
- What advantages do you have instead of a competitor agency?
- How do you optimize for local searches?
- How do you conduct keyword research?
- How do you acquire backlinks?
- How do you keep up with changes to search engine rankings algorithms?
- How do you optimize the “on-page” technical elements of our website, such as URL structure, header tags, and meta descriptions?
- How do you grow our website’s domain authority score and earn high-quality backlinks?
- Do you optimize for mobile search queries?
PPC (Pay-Per-Click) Advertising
- How do you get my ads to reach the right people?
- How can you help me avoid spending money on ads being served to the wrong people?
- How do you optimize PPC campaigns to ensure a higher return on investment?
- Will you set up Google Analytic and Tag Manager to track conversion goals?
- Can we start with a small budget of under $1,000 a month?
- How do you write really good ad copy?
- How can you help me increase my CTR (click-thru-rate) scores?
- What metrics and KPIs do you use to measure success and evaluate performance?
Content Creation and Marketing
- What types of content can you create? Blogs? Whitepapers? Articles?
- Can you create video scripts?
- Can you create videos for us?
- Can you post our videos on YouTube for us?
- Can you post content for us in our blog or on our website?
- Can you do keyword and topic research to tell us what to write about?
- Can you prepare content outlines with keywords to use for SEO?
- How do you get content in front of prospects, influencers, and trusted referral sources?
- Will you optimize the content for search engine rankings?
- How do you measure the effectiveness of your content marketing efforts?
Social Media Content Calendar
- Which social media channels can you help with? (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and YouTube)
- Can you grow my fan base? How would you do it?
- Can you run a good social media campaign without spending money on ads?
- Is it worth it to post to my channel without spending money boosting the posts?
- How many new followers should I get each month to feel successful?
- How do you target the right audience for each platform?
- What kind of results can we expect to see?
- How do you handle negative reviews or feedback on social media?
- Do you create a monthly social media content calendar? Can we review it in advance?
- What types of content do you create and post on our social media profiles?
- Can you explain how you use social media analytics to measure success?
Paid Social Advertising
- How do you create and manage social media advertising campaigns?
- What social media platforms do you typically use for paid social advertising?
- How do you decide which platforms are the best fit each client?
- How do you use audience targeting to ensure our paid social ads reach the right people?
- What targeting options are available on the different social media platforms?
- How do you create ad copy and creative assets that are optimized for social media?
- How do you measure the success of a paid social advertising campaigns?
- What strategies do you use to improve ad performance and ROI?
- What would you do more specifically for a law firm or CPA firm?
- What would you do more specifically for a medical practice?
- What would you do more specifically for a manufacturing company?
- What would you do more specifically for a professional services firm?
- What would you do more specifically for an ecommerce business?
- What would you do more specifically for a nonprofit organization?
Support and Maintenance:
- Do you provide ongoing support and maintenance for your marketing services?
- What hosting options do you offer?
- What makes you more compelling than your competition?
- What website maintenance plans do you offer?
- How often do you perform website and WordPress updates?
- How do you ensure that your updates don’t cause any issues or conflicts?
- Do you handle website backups and disaster recovery in case of outage or data loss?
- Do you provide website security services to protect our website from potential threats?
- Will our website comply with ADA web accessibility guidelines and standards?